Motorcoach operators who have not submitted their applications for CERTS funding are almost out of time. The deadline to submit applications for CERTS funding to the Treasury Department is TODAY, July 19, at 11:59 PM (ET).
“After the deadline,” UMA’s Ken Presley cautioned, “the portal will not accept new applications, and users will not be able to finish draft applications in the portal.”
According to the most recent guidance, Treasury does not want operators to modify the status of submissions by reopening them. Instead, as the final hours approach, Treasury officials request that applicants take the following steps if needed:
- Submit an email to CERTS@Treasury.gov.
- In the subject line insert: CRITICAL ISSUE
- Please describe what action needs to be taken (example – revised PPP loan amount, loan number, missing documents, etc.)
- If you need to submit an additional document, attach it to the email (CERTS@Treasury.gov).
- Be sure and include your CERTS Application number along with your name, company name, and best telephone number and email address to reach you.
Treasury officials will contact applicants if they have any questions or require additional information. Note the importance of good contact information above.
Members who have successfully filled out the form have reported the process takes 45 minutes to an hour to complete.