ABC Companies is expanding its equipment lineup with the unveiling of the Turtle Top Odyssey XL S2C, a 41-passenger shuttle bus.
The shuttle bus is available from ABC on both the Freightliner S2C and Ford F600 chassis, offering fully customizable options for exterior and interior components, as well as a variety of seating configurations.
“We’re seeing many operators diversify their fleets with more transport options to expand their service and better serve evolving customer bases,” said Roman Cornell, President and Chief Commercial Officer of ABC Companies. “It’s a savvy move, and customers are extremely receptive to this premium product. They also appreciate the confidence of partnering with seasoned industry experts for all of their parts, service, support and technical needs — which full-size coach operators have enjoyed with ABC for decades.”
Business owners can expect high quality, as well as generous passenger appointments, aboard the 41-passenger Turtle Top Odyssey XL series, featuring:
- Increased passenger capacity
- High-quality Ford F600 or Freightliner S2C chassis
- Aerodynamic automotive exterior
- Bi-fold or 29-inch plug door passenger entry options
- Wide interior with double-row 19-inch luxury seating
- Available custom audio-video packages
- Large passenger windshield option
- Five-sided steel roll cage with rust inhibitor
- Drop floor rear luggage option
- Available restroom packages
- Standard white full-body paint
The unveiled floor model was customized with executive livery “wow-factor” features, according to ABC, including a scenic-view front windshield and side windows, onboard charge ports, color LED lighting package, sleek leather seating, parcel racks and rear luggage stowage.
Additionally, optional wheelchair spaces make the Turtle Top Odyssey XL an ideal solution for a variety of operators, including those servicing ADA routes or requiring full accessibility.
ABC is taking orders now with new inventory on the way.