OMAHA, Neb. —Alex Busskohl is taking over the marketing responsibilities for Arrow Stage Lines, Arrow Entertainer, and Arrow Nationwide Ground Logistics.
Busskohl, a fourth-generation family member and Arrow Stage Lines’ corporate operations specialist, also will oversee the re-launch of Arrow Bus Sales in conjunction with the new Arrow Parts Sales.
The new endeavor provides industry partners with a large online offering of both used buses and a variety of part options.
“I am excited to be apart of so many areas here at Arrow,” Busskohl said. “After helping a little bit in the marketing department for a couple of years, I realized how much I enjoyed marketing for Arrow.
I am fortunate to be working off of such a strong platform already built here and I am excited to join at such a fun time.”
Arrow Stage Lines’ COO Luke Busskohl said having a strong marketing department is crucial in today’s business world.
“We strive to be a leader in every aspect of our business, and marketing, innovation and creativity are all crucial to our success going forward,” he said. “We are excited to continue to build on the strong foundation we have developed at Arrow. This is a fun time to be at Arrow Stage Lines, and we want to continue to develop new ideas and sustain our momentum.”
WASHINGTON – The Bus Industry Safety Council has elected new members to its Executive Committee. They are:
- Secretary —Jeff Shanker, RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Government Affairs Committee Chairman —Dave Bolen, Academy Express
- Human Performance Committee Chairman —Rick Vaillancourt, Cyr Bus Lines
- Security Committee Chairman —Lynette McMillian, Coach USA
- Vehicle Technical & Operations Committee —Andy Byars, All Aboard America Holdings
- Workplace Health & Environmental Safety Committee Chairman — Pam Martinez, DATTCO
- Bus Manufacturer Representative —Louis Hotard, ABC Companies
- Supplier Representative —Mike McDonal, Saucon Technologies
- Insurance Representative —Bob Crescenzo, Lancer Insurance
The committee members join new BISC Chairman Alan Smith of Greyhound Lines, Vice Chairman Mike Ferianc, of Butler Motor Transit/Coach USA, and Past Chairman Stephen Evans of Pacific Western Transportation to form the 2017-2018 BISC Executive Committee. They begin their terms after the winter BISC meeting Jan. 15 to 16 in Cleveland.