CHICAGO – George Jacobs, CEO of Windy City Limousine and Bus Worldwide has announced several key management changes, as follows:
- Kathy Kahne, vice president, has been promoted to president.
- Tracy Raimer, former owner of the CTG Group and Your Private Limousine, has been named executive vice president.
- Jerold Bean, director of sales and special events, has been promoted to vice president of sales and marketing
- Tricia Wilcoxen, manager of the Windy City affiliate department, has been named director of business development.
- Erica Shor has been named manager of affiliate relations.
WASHINGTON — John Bailey, president of Bailey Coach in York, Pa., was among 40 small-business owners from around the country who met recently with President Donald Trump.
One of the themes of the meeting was how to help small businesses succeed and what the administration can do to help.
Also attending the meeting in the East Wing of the White House were Linda McMahon, administrator of the Small Business Administration; Gen. John Kelly, the president’s chief of staff; and Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, who owns her own business.
Bailey, a Pennsylvania member of the National Federation of Independent Business, said part of the message the business owners delivered to Trump was that the tax code should be simplified and that small businesses shouldn’t pay a higher tax rate than large corporations.
The business owners also said they would like to see more regulations from previous administrations repealed.
“Some prior administrations seemed only to want to create more regulations, even when they didn’t involve safety or health, but President Trump and even his daughter Ivanka Trump understand business,” Bailey said.
“Such pro-business support in Washington, D.C., is promising, and I left the meeting believing they want to help make us successful.”